Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Memories

It's been few months since I thought hey why not have my own blog instead of reading other peoples blog. So here it is. I've been planning to set up a blog for Khushairy to reming him how far he have gone thru and excell, defying all the doctors and therapist prognosis about him.

Not forgeting my first born ShaSha aka Kakak as she insist to be call since the day Khushairy make his debut into the world. Hmm...kakak...my sweet talkative girl that sometimes (actually most of the times) drives me crazy with all her tricks and jealousy towards Khushairy (Adik)

Me...As they call Umi, a thirtysomething lady that looks like 25 years old (believe me my age stop at 25 and I do look like one) ha..ha..in my heart and dream I guess. Now whatever I do is all about Kakak and Adik.I think I need to take a break for a day or two and spent time doing what I really wanna do...maybe on one fine day

Life hs been pretty stress up lately but if it's not because of these 2 kiddos, I don't think I'll be able to pull through.

Thank you Kakak and Adik for your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home