Friday, September 01, 2006

Not so sweet ShaSha

Last night Umi was so upset with coz she shows tantrum and she said she hates Khushairy coz Khushairy droolis all over her blanket. She's screaming over a small thing!!! I just ignore her and attend to Khushairy. That makes her even more jealous and started screaming even louder (at almost midnight when everything is so quiet)

Arggghh this girl is really driving me crazy. I remember telling her that my love is enough to share between two of them.She always wants more than Adik in almost everything.

Despite all that I can understand her feelings after 5 years of being the only child and geting anything and every attention she wants now she have to share with Khushairy...it's a bit crowded to her I guess.

It's tears me apart... ShaSha my love...Umi love both of you very very very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home