Friday, September 08, 2006

Hip Hip Hoorayyy

This week ShaSha sleep on her own in her room. I've been coaxing her to sleep in her own room for ages and of the sudden last weekend she decide to take the plunge. Umi's so proud of her. Hope she'll continue doing so.

Khushairy had his check up today. The pead doc was satisfied with his development. She did raise her concern on his ankle but she assured me that is very mild and I just need to continue doing therapy. He's trying to crawl, ok not actually doing so but he's pushing his but high up. I guess it's a matter of time he'll master the art or crawling.

Hmm did I mention that Khushairy smiles and giggles a lot more now a day. He looks so cute (ok I might be bias) After these months of waiting, to see that sweet smile from him, I feel that all the things that we've gone through and all the efforts really pays.

Oh ya...adik is 5.74kg today not the 1 kg peanut anymore. Goodness that boy can really eat. He takes 5 oz every 2 to 3 hours and 5 oz of cereal and he's always hungry. Unlike with ShaSha, I have to struggle to feed her and no wonder she's so skinny unlike you know who ha..ha..ha...

Yes, I need to do something with my weight. Will update on that next time or once I've found the right plan. When? Let's see when I'll get my big butt to move and do something about my big thigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home