Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One little boy sitting on his own

Alhamdullillah...Khushairy now can sit on his own independantly. Umi is son proud of you. Though still a little wobbly but he's getting the hang of it in a matter of time.

Other than that, he had his 12 mths check up last week. The Doctor is pleased with his development. His on the right track for a 8 mth baby just as his adjusted age. We just need to be extra attentive towards his verbal side. Other than that he lowered down some of his medicine. He's now taking Medxalone once a day at 2 ml, Ranitadine twice daily at 0.5ml and single puff for inflamide.

Other than that, Opah will come over this weekend. I guess I'm much more pleased to have her comeing over compared to my kids. I miss my mom every single day. It's so funny...when I was growing up, i wish I could get out of the house and live independantly and now after having my own family...I wish I could stay with my mom every single day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home