Thursday, January 18, 2007

Busy and sick

Khushairy is down with fever. Poor baby. His had temp of 38.8 last night. I took him to the Doctor yesterday. She gave some PCM for him and he's much better today. He lost so much weight lately. Last week he's down with tummy bug and had a bad diarhea episodes.

Hope ShaSha will not get sick. Oh ya..I've been very busy lately as ShaSha has started her Primary 1 on 3 January. She's in the last class 1 Gigih but the scholl will arrange for a test for all primary 1 students to determine which class she'll be in. I would send her to school and Abah will pick her up after school end.

She goes to school with new uniform everyday as it definitely will get dirty by end of the day. I'll prepare her breakfast (just as my Mak have done for me for my 12 schooling years)and prepare her school break meal. Still I would give her RM1. Just in case.

Sometime I'm really worried about her, she's used to be the only child and getting our attention and now the way she seek attention form us would end up with with scoldings. I know she's still a baby (still 6 years old) I just need to be xtra patience with her.

ShaSha is a smart, clever, pretty, witty, sweet and reasonable girl but she also unattentive, jealous,lazy, messy ans silly girl. She can write but her handwriting is so bad unless she's reminded of it. She could read brilliantly but would skip a word or two just bcoz she want to finish the sentence asap. She know how to count but would make silly mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home