Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'll be waiting

I have to admit I'm a bit worry on Khushairy's speech development. By now he should babbles or repeat words with meaning like 'mama' or 'baba'. He's a fairly quiet boy and only scream or shout if he wants anything. I hope to be able to get an appointment with the speech therapist soon as possible.

His gross and fine motor development is getting along really well. He have so much to learn in order to catch up with his peers. To me...he can take his time...Umi will wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home